Summary: The successful candidate will work closely with our Master Electrician to install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures. All work is to be completed on time, within budget, to specification, codes and industry standards. This position will also work closely with other technicians, sales and office personnel.
• Department of Labor certified Journeyman Electrician.
• Demonstrated ability to supervise, evaluate and develop apprentices.
• Demonstrated quality electrical installations with safety, productivity, and ability to work alone or as part of a team depending assigned tasks.
• Must have at least 5+ years’ experience in the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems in the areas of industrial, commercial and residential
• Electrical foreman experience is a plus
• Must consistently be on time, work well with others and maintain a safe and organized work environment.
• Strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of MO‑OSHA requirements.
To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift and/or move 50lbs and up. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment can vary depending on the season in Missouri and scope of work - employees are required to work outdoors throughout the seasons. The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Company provided work van plus gas
401k match up to 4% company match
Free Health, Dental and Vision insurance
6 Paid holidays
Cell phone reimbursement
Year round work
Company provided iPad
Tool replacement policy
Company barbeques and parties
All employees are subject to a thorough background check, and includes, but not limited to a criminal, drug, and driving record review.