Hoffmann Brothers can install any brand, make, or model of furnace that you choose for your St Louis, St Charles or Metro East Area home. We have been installing furnaces for St Louis residents for over 40 years and have the technicians who are skilled and licensed to handle any type of furnace replacement that may come our way. We offers so many types of rebates, coupons, and financing for Furnace installations, make sure to call Hoffmann Brothers to schedule a free estimate to replace your furnace at 314-664-3011 or request a bid here.
|Platinum Furnace||Gold Furnace||Silver Furnace|
Furnace Replacement St Louis
Hoffmann Brothers offers so many options when it comes to purchasing a new furnace. You want to be well informed before you make an investment in your comfort. Our comfort advisors wasn’t to ensure your investment by going through all your options when replacing your furnace. Here are some of the options you can consider when purchasing a new furnace with Hoffmann Brothers:
• Properly sizing the Furnace: Equipment that is undersized can affect how the furnace heats your home. Make sure the contractor performs a full load calculation on your home before quoting a new furnace. Hoffmann Brothers’ comfort advisors will calculate the square footage along with the number of windows and doors to properly size your furnace for your St Louis home.
• Furnace Efficiency: Furnaces are available in 80%, 90% or 95% efficiency. The higher the efficiency the lower the utility costs for your St Louis area home. Most old furnaces are 65% efficient, so any new furnace installed, no matter the efficiency, you will typically see a reduction in the gas bill, but the higher the efficiency of the new furnace, the bigger reduction.
• Single Stage vs. 2 Stage vs. Modulating: Furnaces are available in single, two stage or modulating heat. All three types have the same efficiency, the benefit is comfort. If you plan on being in your home for more than 5 years, we recommend a two stage or modulating furnace. These types of furnaces hold the temperature more evenly in the home. Ask your Comfort Advisor what is the best option for your house and comfort.
• What type of Motor? There are multiple motors you can choose from when purchasing a furnace. The three options are variable speed, high efficiency, and a standard motor. A standard motor is probably what is in your existing furnace now. The variable speed and high efficiency motors are more efficient and can lower your electric consumption. The variable speed motor is also operates very quietly. Make sure to ask your Comfort Advisor about what motor is best for your house and your furnace.
• What brand of Furnace? Hoffmann Brothers can offer any brand of Furnace including American Standard Furnaces, Lennox Furnaces, Trane Furnace, York Furnaces, Carrier Furnaces, Heil Furnaces, Bryant Furnaces, Rheem Furnaces, Ruud Furnaces, Amana Furnaces, Goodman Furnaces, and more. Contact our comfort advisor to see what brand of furnace is best fit for you and your home.
Furnaces St Louis
Hoffmann Brothers can provide you with the best fit furnace for your family and your St Louis home. Our Comfort Advisors will ensure that the furnace has all the options to meet your needs and budget and our installation technicians will guarantee the installation will to be correct and provide you the best comfort for your home. Call Hoffmann Brothers today at 314-664-3011 or request a bid from one of our Comfort Advisors.