Air Conditioning Expert: St. Charles County Spring Cleaning Tips
Ah Spring, a time of year to rejuvenate the home inside out. From the air conditioner, the garden, to hard to reach crevices, St. Charles County air conditioning contractor offers a variety of spring-cleaning tips.
- Clear the air, giving bookshelves, electronic and other surfaces a deep –de-dusting. St. Charles County air conditioner contractor, Hoffmann Brothers points out: “Dust attributes to poor indoor air quality, dust mites and allergens.”
- Next, clean windows inside and out. Clean the home’s windowsills, removing debris accumulation. Then, follow up with an organic concoction of water, vinegar and an essential oil to counter the pungent aroma.
- Refresh air filters, exceeding 30 days of use. “Remember that monthly air filter replacements extend the life and energy savings of your home’s cooling system,” reminds a preferred air-conditioning specialist of St. Charles County.
- Reorganize mudrooms, the basement and other common areas prone to clutter.
- Remove ashes that have accumulated in the chimney. (Practice safe removal into a metal container).
Schedule an annual check up of the air conditioning system. In St. Charles County, those unexpected warm days can pop up anytime from on.
“Moreover, preventative HVAC maintenance extends a cooling system’s shelf life, while assuring energy efficiency,” informs St. Charles County air conditioning specialists.
- Rake out dried leaves and twigs from the lawn landscaping and the backyard.
- Schedule a check up of the sump pump and back flow device.
Did you know? Aside from repairing and installing air-conditioning systems, that the company has a plumbing division, serving St. Charles County.
- Fertilize grass, trees and other shrubbery.
- Check the gutters, making sure it is clear of leaves, and other outside matter.
- Makeover the front door in a new paint color and doorknocker.
- Touch up spots of the home and fence, where paint appears to be fading away.
Please dial 314.664.3011 if you’re ready to schedule an air conditioning check up in St. Charles County, MO.