Hoffmann Brothers encourages University City residents to observe National Preparedness awareness month, this September.
If your University City household does not have an emergency disaster plan, September is a good month to develop a contingency blueprint and emergency kit," endorses safety advocate, Robert Hoffmann.
“As the owner of a heating and cooling company, I preach to my employees the importance of safety, specifically on house calls," shares Mr. Hoffmann, who is also owner and founder of Hoffmann Brothers Heating and Cooling.
1) Start with an emergency kit if your home does not already have one.
2) The next step of the emergency preparation is developing a plan of action. Refer to the following checklist to create an emergency plan for your University City household.
3) Several other household tests can ready your home for a crisis or prevent a tragedy.
4) Try to keep an emergency stash of cash. Figure $150 per family occupant
5) For additional tips on being ready for an emergency http://www.ready.gov/september
For the best heating and cooling service in University City, add this URL address to your favorites http://www.hoffmannbros.com/university-city.html. Share your safety tips, photos and videos on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Hoffmannbros.